Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Game Reviews


God of War 2 for Playstation 2
By Sandor Hugert

This has to be one of favorite games ever made. It had everything that a person wants to see in a video game. It had the best action in a game, great story, interesting and challenging puzzles, and even awesome boss fights. The length of this game was also just about perfect considering that I never really got bored of the game, which rarely happens. I really liked the first God of War, but surprisingly I thought that this one was actually better than the first one. Towards the end of the game, I thought that Sony went a little overboard with all of the boss battles. It just seemed like someone at Sony just realized that they didn’t have enough bosses so they decided to add like five of them at the end of the game. Also, this isn’t really a flaw but at times the puzzles might be a little too difficult to do, I constantly had to find walkthroughs of the game on the Internet to beat those puzzles. The boss fights were extremely fun and the difficulty was just about perfect for most of them anyway. I don’t really understand why Sony didn’t just make this game for Playstation 3 as well considering that many more people would buy it if God of War 2 came out for it. They could have way better graphics for the game for Playstation 3. I honestly think that this might me one of the best games ever made. Great job Sony!

Score: 9 out of 10

No comments: