Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Game Reviews


Gears of War
By Sandor Hugert

This was probably one of the highest anticipated games of 2006 for XBOX 360. I personally didn’t see how it was that good, but that doesn’t mean that it was a bad game. The single player game was very short but the graphics were perfect and so were the level designs. The action in the game is just as amazing as you saw in the trailers. In my opinion, cooperative online play for the single player game was the best part of the game. It was just extremely fun to beat the whole game with my friend while we were just chatting about random things with our headsets. The normal online death matches are just not that fun since most people playing that are experts and you’ll just get killed really easily. It is just way more enjoyable to play with your friends that play on the same level as yourself. I actually wouldn’t have even really liked this game if it wasn’t for cooperative gameplay. Another problem that I had was how I really only had fun with the game for like 2 weeks due to the short length of the game.

Score: 7 out of 10

No comments: