Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Movie Reviews


Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End
By Sandor Hugert

I myself never really liked these Pirate movies, but I guess that the third one was a little better than the other two. Let me start of by saying that the special effects and the fight scenes were amazing in this movie, but to me that was about it. The whole story line was a little weird, and it was basically just about double-crossing other characters. This was okay for a little while, but I mean a three-hour movie about double-crossing is just overdoing it a little. The actors all did a good job, but I personally don’t see what’s so amazing about Johnny Deep as Jack Sparrow. I was also pretty bored with this movie considering it’s three hours long. I did think that this movie ended the trilogy pretty well, but I mean there are thousands of rumors circling around on the Internet about a Pirates 4. I’m sure that they will make one after the huge box office achievements that the trilogy made.

Score: 6 out of 10

No comments: